Partnership in Health Care
- To develop and build a dental clinic at the Kikuyu
Hospital in partnership with the Board of Directors of the Kikuyu
Hospital, the Presbyterian Church of East Africa, supporting churches
in the Presbyterian Church (USA), dental supply companies, professional
organizations, business leaders, and individual volunteers.
- To provide quality dental care in a pleasant
environment with the highest quality sterilization procedures in place.
- To provide outreach programs at the neighboring
schools and orphanages and to implement preventive dental health care.
- To serve as a training center for students.
- To provide an opportunity for mission-minded dental
professionals to volunteer their services.
- To be operated and maintained by Kenyans and to be